My online journal.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I forgot to post this! Convos with Lulu

Jean was over the other week and we were packing up the kids to go to the grocery store and Lucy asked Jean: "We going to Jeannie's house?"

Jean: "No, Lu, we're not going to my house."

Lucy: "Oh, it's too messy?"

Then yesterday I was walking in the kitchen and I slipped on one of the kids' blankies that was lying on the kitchen floor. "Whoa!" I said as I sort of fell into a chair. "I slipped!"

Lu: "You slipped onna blanket?"

Me: "Yes, I did."

Lu: "It's okay, Mommy. It happens sometimes." (big cheesy grin)

Me: "You're cute, Lucy."

Lu: "Thank you."

2 comments:

Jean said...

I know Lu is pretty smart, but you don't have to be a genius to know that my house is, indeed, a mess. Now you need to teach her a little discretion. :)

mamacita said...

I am just checking my ability to respond.