My online journal.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

LOL, today's special

Har-dee-har-har. That sound you hear is me chuckling half-heartedly at the bogus dinner I have planned for my family tonight.

- Leftover pork (it's like a week old. Grody.)
- Leftover chili (also ancient).
- Leftover bbq chicken (not old!)
- Leftover homemade pizza (from this afternoon only! It was lunch! The catch being, there's like, one slice left.)

There are about three different kinds of soups in the freezer too -- I suppose JG could reheat one of 'em. Ugh, what a sorry state of affairs.

3 comments:

Katers said...

HAHAHAHA! We have left over night all the time...but somehow I always make Joe and Izzy eat it and find something else for myself. I'm not a fan of left overs, something about them seems to taste a bit off.

Jean said...

I hate leftovers too, Kate! Really. Ycan ask anybody.

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

I hate leftovers, too! Unless it's pizza. That I can do, as long as it's not more than a day or two.

I liked your crock pot concoction in the previous post. I should do more crock potting. The midwife will use ours during the birth, though, so I'm hesitant to use it until after the baby is born since I'm always so lazy about cleaning it after using it...I can just see me going into labor and her asking for it and having to say, "Sorry, it's got chicken in it still..."