My online journal.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

That's how you know

... he's your loooooove!

So I'm totally enraptured by the 2 main songs from Enchanted: "That's How You Know" and "Happy Little Working Song." They delight me to no end.

Anyway! I guess that's about it. I made tuna salad for lunch yesterday, and the kids loathed it with surprising ferocity, but I thought it was delicious.

Tuna Salad

Mix all together:
 -  2 small cans chunk light tuna (drained)
 -  2 carrots, peeled and shredded
 -  1/4 of a large onion, finely chopped
 -  1/2 - 3/4 c. light mayonnaise
 -  a big squirt of mustard (I used "Mustard Girl'''s "Stoneground Deli" mustard, which is absolutely fabulous mustard and could be eaten with a spoon; it's that good.
 -  scant 1/4 c. diced mild jalapeno peppers or pepperoncini (optional, but they give it a very small, very nice kick). Or finely diced green pepper, or pickle relish.

I served it on toast with spinach lining. Yum!

Lucy is obsessed with this "Jesus is Risen" DVD she got for Easter. I cannot explain it; I've watched it with her twice and she's on her second viewing today. It's not musical. There are no dancing princesses. *shrug* Hallelujah!

2 comments:

bridget said...

This was the first (and only so far)movie I took Megan to see, and we were also totally delighted by the songs. She got the DVD for Easter so now we can sing, sing, sing!

Katers said...

Tuna salad...two thumbs down!