My online journal.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"I don't wanna be up in the sky with diamonds."

A couple other Lucyisms for your enjoyment:

This morning:

Lu: "Momma, I'm going to be Eddie's mommy."

Me: "Hey wait! *I'm* Eddie's mommy!"

Lu: "No, I'm going to be his mommy when you die."

*pause*

Lu: "Who's going to be MY mommy when you die? Who's going to take care of me!?!?"

I don't think my response is necessarily worth noting, but just in case you were curious: I told Lucy that most likely I wouldn't die for a long, long time. But in case I did, Daddy could still take care of her and I would still *be* her momma even if I died. YIKES!!!

And yesterday, Lucy was running around, naked, at the Watson's house. Nicole and I had kinda thought about it and realized there was no reason the kids couldn't run around naked together, since they REALLY wanted to, and hers were already half-stripped.

Lu and one of the boys (sorry Nicole -- which was it?) disappeared around the corner and we overhead:

Watson Boy: Lucy, where's your peenie?

Lu: No, I don't have a peenie, I'm a girl.

Watson Boy: Ohhh. You have a China?

1 comment:

Madwoman of Preserve Path said...

Ah, yes. Life gets interesting in a clothing-optional world.