My online journal.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Does it count?

Okay, so Eddie may or may not have rolled over yesterday. I know, I know, he's not even four weeks old! You say, and you are justified. Also, I didn't exactly witness it, and if Mom didn't see it, did it really happen? But here's the sitch:

I was taking a shower. No, wait, I had run downstairs to do a quick 20-minute video workout. I can't remember. Anyway, I walk back into the living room to see Ed on his side on the floor and Joel and Lucy kind of hovering over him. Next thing we know, he's on his back. So... okay, that is not "rolling over" but: Joel says he started on his front. Not exactly on his tummy, but kind of bunched up on his hands and knees.

It was definitely an accident, but the truth remains that Ed started on his front and wound up on his back. You make the call: is it a roll-over? My pen stands poised over the baby book.


Did Ed or did Ed not roll over?
Did.
Did not.
You are a loon. Are you sure this is not your first baby?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Oh! CONGRATULATIONS are in order to my coworkers Lisa and Kelly on their respective baby boys born over the weekend! I hope everyone is doing well, I have only the sketchiest of details. Best wishes to both gals and their husbands and the new men in their lives!

No comments: