My online journal.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

If you're the praying sort, please keep Joel's family in your prayers. His father had a heart attack Thursday night, and he has had at least one more since then. He's in the hospital now and we are probably going over there soon.

Also, Joel's grandmother had a fall on Tuesday and is also in the hospital.

Also, Joel's aunt had a healthy baby girl (Gabrielle or Gabriella?) earlier this week. Congrats to Doris and Scott and big sisters Megan, Paige and Maddie!

I hope everyone has a less stressful weekend than I am planning on having.

3 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Oh goodness--I'm so sorry to hear about Joel's family. I will definitely pray for them, right now in fact. Please keep me updated, okay?

-Alison

Rebecca said...

We'll be sure to pray hard for them and you guys. Keep us posted, please!

Estelle said...

Hi Meg...I'll keep you guys in my prayers. My grandma is in the hospital also from a fall. I went on the site hoping to read some good news. The kids are adorable!!! Keep us posted if you still plan on being down here next weekend then, with everything that is going on.