My online journal.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Naps are for sissies

Just kidding. I do enjoy a good nap now and again. I could have napped today (both kids slept simultaneously for once!)... I didn't. A missed opportunity. Instead, I looked at houses online and listened to the Twins' penultimate spring training game. Kinda boring.

I am obsessed with dessert. Like, it's all I want to eat, ever. Like, I know I should try to exhibit some self-control, especially when I have a bridesmaid dress to cram myself into in eight days... but dessert is just so darn yummy.

The kids and I took a lovely walk today, over to Dee's house. (I needed her to sign some tax forms.) It was fun to chat with Dee, and Lucy got to see all her little buddies again. And the walk was very nice -- I broke a little sweat pushing that double stroller, and the rain held off until we got home.

Ed's birth announcement is in the Monticello Times: http://monticellotimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=36&SubSectionID=102&ArticleID=13155&TM=56112.3
Apparently Joel's grandparents (Wilbur and Luci) have moved to Florida. I can't believe they didn't tell anyone! :)

CONGRATULATIONS to Jill (an old college roomie) and Brent on the birth of Alex Michael! Alex was born on Tuesday and was 7 lbs. 8 oz., 20" long. Mom and baby are doing fine. Welcome to the world, Alex... and welcome to parenthood Brent and Jilly.

1 comment:

denise said...

Megs I must tell you I think when you learn to eat dessert first before anything else it is a sign of maturity!AZ Auntie