My online journal.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Holdstillholdstillholdstill

...That was me trying to wipe a huge sneeze off Eddie's face about 7 minutes ago.

So here I am! At home! The weekend preceding was a bit of a challenge -- Saturday was actually all right (got in a walk with Jean and a visit with Great-gram) but Lucy woke up with a vomit on Sunday and spent most of the day moping between the couch and her bed. She never did have a fever, but she kept saying her "bee-bo hurts". Today, she seems fine. Oh, except her new thing is awakening in the middle of the night and screaming for one of us. Oy.

Ed is most likely teething. He's whiny and clingy and unhappy which, as you know, is not like him at all.

Ha! Lucy's eating cereal right now and she was staring at her bowl yelling "where's my spoon??"
The spoon was in her hand. Hilarious.

Signing off! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Oh poor Lucy and here bee-bo!!! I'm glad she's doing better! What a little clown she is, screaming for her spoon!! Hope you have a great, fun day with your tots, I know you'll enjoy them!! I'm trying to think of a good Halloween costume....any ideas?? Talk at ya later sista!!
Jamie

Lisa Anderson said...

Hi Meg,
Congratulations - I am so happy for you. Of course we all miss you here, but it is great that you can spend time with your kids. Blessings! Lisa