My online journal.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Email! Heads up!

Hello there. Just in case you have been living under a rock, please note that tomorrow (Friday, 10/20) will be my last day being able to access any email account you may have for me which ends in:
libertysite.com
altafimarketing.com
harlandics.net

I will not be able to get any emails sent to those accounts after about 4pm CDT on the 20th. Any emails sent to those accounts will most likely be picked up by my manager.

From now on, please use my yahoo! email address. If you do not have my yahoo email, you can get it by looking at my profile on this blog.

Thanks so much for your understanding!

-Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg~~ Congratulations on your last day!! I hope that you enjoy staying at home with your kids as much as I did. It is worth everything that you cut out of your life. Good Luck to all 4 of you. ~~Molly