My online journal.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy days and Mondays...

Just a quick update to let you know that Ed fell asleep on the toilet this afternoon. I was sitting on the edge of the tub and he put his head between my knees, as he likes to when he poops, and the next thing you know he was completely passed out.

Also we had a wonderful visit from Gma and Gpa Books and now it's waaaay too quiet in the house. And it's rainy and gloomy and I guess I'd better wake up Eddo and pick up Lulu from ECFE. Toodle-oo!

3 comments:

Katers said...

Ahh the life, sleeping and pooping!

Rebecca said...

Hey Meggo--
Vivian loves sitting on the potty, but has YET TO ACTUALLY GO...grr. She's dry every morning and after naps so that is good. How do we actually get her to RELEASE!

pilgrimchick said...

When the simple was still an accomplishment....