My online journal.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Photos! At long last! (Sorry if the captions don't line up correctly; also, don't forget you can click on each picture to make it bigger.)

Adorable Ed in his cowboy jammies (just like Joel's!)
The kids with friends-from-Winona's kids. See Carol and Becky's respective blogs for versions of this photo with at least one child actually looking at the camera.


Ed eating jubbalos. You can see his hilarious front teeth.
Waking up happy from nap (for once!)
Lucy dolled up for Elmo. In one of her dozen "pretty dresses" that she insists on wearing. Every. Single. Day. I have a hard time coming up with reasons why she can't wear them. Every. Single. Day.


Ed and my dad sharing a moment at the window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am at work and these pictures made me smile! I love the cowboy jammies, and the dresses. Let her wear them! She may hit the age where dresses are not cool. thanks for sharing they are beautiful. Aunt D, AZ

Anonymous said...

Meg~ I loved seeing all of you picturs. Your kids are getting so big! My favorite picture is the one with your dad and Ed by the window. That one deserves a frame. Thanks for sharing. Molly