My online journal.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My husband brings all the boys to the yard

Okay, it's like, 75 degrees and sunny right now. Way too beautyful to be bloggering! BUT I needed to update a little.

Joel was a ROCK STAR of a husband this morning. He let me mow the lawn so he could spend some time with the kids (and I could get some exercise!). He assembled Lulu's new toddler bed. Threw in some laundry. Did dishes. Finished the lawn (he doesn't like it when I do the hills). Let me shower. Want a husband like that? I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. ;)

Not to be outdone, I personally de-ssembled Lucy's crib, moved it into Ed's room and re-assembled it, solo. I know, I'm amazing. :) Both kids are napping and I have some stuff to do, but have a great day, ok?

Oh, some of my awesomest cousins have new blogs. I'll add links... sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megs,
This is Aunt Denise again. I turned Naomi on to this we sat and read and laughed. You definitely have a gift! keep writing we love it.

Rebecca said...

Like I've said before--you guys MUST be super parents...i have so much admiration for you!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Yours is definetly bringing mine to the yard lately!!!