My online journal.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dorky McDorkergirl, the least-talented paparrazza on the planet.



Lindsay Lohan, in the center, facing front. She has red hair. Okay, wait, the next one is better.

John C. Reilly, Virginia Madsen and Kevin Kline. These you should be able to pick out. Oh!! John C. Reilly TOTALLY waved at me. It helped that I was wearing an enormous yellow anorak, standing on a step, waving like a dang freak show and hollering "We love you Mr. Cellophane!"

Just kidding about the hollering part.

Oops, I tried to put a caption on this one but I am not that good. The dark-haired woman in the back (facing away from me) is Lily Tomlin; the blond wearing glasses (or just with a thick dark unibrow, it's hard to tell from here) is Meryl Streep.

This is a tulip from our yard. Yes, OUR yard, home of the Happiest Dandelions on the Planet, A.K.A. "Grass Alcatraz." I can't believe I actually took a picture of a friggin flower. Anyhoo, it's pretty, isn't it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meg,
Your photo skills are developing nicely!

MC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MC said...

I take pictures of flowers all the time. That part is not dorky. ha ha ;-)

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Very cool! But why were these folks parading through Minnesota?

Anonymous said...

Meg,
I take pictures of my flowers too. In fact just the other day I took pictures of all my tulips that are bloomed. Thanks to Kate and Joes wedding favors I have tulips all over my front yard. That is really cool that you got to see all of those people. I can't find the common link between them, why were they there?
Molly

CarolSue said...

Just jumped on to check Meg's brush with the stars last night... so I'll answer for her... the celebs were in St. Paul last night for the world premier of the Prairie Home Companion movie at the Fitzgerald theater. That's where Garrison Keilor does his schpeil from. It was quite the excitement for Minnesota :)

Meg said...

Thank you Carol Sue!