My online journal.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The fastest thing on three legs



Photos of Marnie and me, dominating our building's three-legged event yesterday. Note our intensity... and the largeish, long-legged men we vanquished.

Also note the guy on the far right in the second photo (and far left in the third photo), who, in his defense, also had to battle a couple trees.
Also, I have the race final on video, which does better justice to the actual excitement of the event. I think I can email that to you, upon request.

"How To Win Three-Legged Races and Influence People" seminars coming soon to a convention center near you!

3 comments:

Jean said...

This does not surprise me at all. Was this all your idea just to get in a quick practice run before the Ryan Family Picnic? I can't wait to see the video...

MC said...

So she's a professional ...

Rebecca said...

Bummer you can't blog much at work...miss all of your humorous writing!