My online journal.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daddy, pass me a crab leg!


I'm not going to make this all long-winded and mushy -- not because I'm not good at getting all long-winded and mushy, because I assure you I am -- but because it's late-ish Sunday night and I've got some massive reading to dive into and also the chair at my computer is incredibly uncomfortable. But:

Happy 35th Birthday Joel!

Yes, early in the morning on Monday, 9/21, Joel turns 35. Hard to believe I've been a part of 1/3 of his life. Lots of people go on about having married their Best Friend and how their spouse is the Most Amazing this or that, and while I do have a penchant for hyperbole I'm just going to say, Boofer, I love you very very much and I am so grateful for who you are. I keep finding myself delighted to share our journey, our home, and our kids... and maybe this year you could work on those windowsills in the kitchen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boofer you rock!! That little honey put the windows on the top of my list. I'll promise to finish it by 40.

Love ya. JG

bridget said...

I love it!

pilgrimchick said...

Congrats to him on his birthday.

Crab legs remind me of crab cakes, which I would love to be eating right about now.