My online journal.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

...and so is ALL the meat!

My dear sister Jean is planning to train for the 2007 Twin Cities Marathon next fall. As preparation, motivation, and affirmation for her efforts, she has set up a blog to report on her quest. Click here to check the sucker out. Okay, okay, so I wrote the first post for her. And she hasn't actually started her training regiment yet, so I can't vouch for the frequency of her updates...yet!

P.S. Both 'Moulin Rouge' AND some special on the behind-the-scenes of 'American Idol' are on TV right now. How is a girl to decide?!?!

2 comments:

Katers said...

I so hope you chose Moulin Rouge, one of the best movies ever!

dadi said...

yo meg, Just tryin' to see ifin' I can comment to your blog site. Love you guys see ya tomorrow,dadio