My online journal.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

hi

Hello. It is 4:00. My children are sleeping, there is laundry in the dryer, and I have a warm laptop on my, well, lap. It's lovely.

But it's not always lovely! I have not posted because I have been keeping VERY busy chasing after the rugrats! Also because we haven't been up to too terribly much.

Ed is, well, not crawling actually -- "crafting" my folks call it. I call it a "low Army crawl." Kind of pulling himself along with ihs arms while his legs kick wildly and ineffectually behind him.

Alas! The phone rings, Ed cries. Bugger, bugger.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sorry! Totally my bad.

Meg said...

Sorry beans! I clicked "post" right before I answered the phone -- I thought for sure it was a political call! The kids actually needed to get up anyway. :)