My online journal.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I think I need to get on Twitter.

1. What is it about a dumped cup of milk that makes little kids just sit and stare at it, making no noise or movement that would indicate they cared whatsoever that their laps, the table, the chair and floor are FULL OF MILK???

2. I'm trying to upload pics to Shutterfly -- I think I always used Snapfish in the past but I'm switching -- does it really take 2 hours to upload 200 pics?

3. Here's Eddie's lunch order, every day, for the last three months: "Cinnamon on bread wiff no crust and no top and peanut butter on the side and honey on the peanut butter."

Translation: Cut the crust off a piece of toast, sprinkle it with cinnamon, put a glob of PB on the plate and squirt a bit of honey on the PB. ("No top" simply means "open-faced") Eddie says his phrase superfast, with a nice dramatic, sing-songy ritard for the last 4 words. It's adorable.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've used Shutterfly for almost 4 years. I really like it - especially ordering prints in large quantities for a lower price. Beware, the shipping seems to be getting higher. Yes, it does take a long time to upload a lot of pictures. 2 hours is about right. If you ever need a picture quickly, you can order it from their website and have it printed at a nearby Target in an hour for 20 cents. Nice!