My online journal.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Uhh... some kind of nomination?



Well, I'll be honest: I don't really know what to think of this at all. Apparently I've been nominated for a "Love! This Site Award" through DivineCaroline.com.

I have never heard of Divine Caroline, and the "nomination notification" was delivered to my Spam file, but I did find it and it looks legitimate... in that it doesn't appear to be a bunch of criminals trying to scam any of us out of our hard-earned money.

Also I think they're giving away ACTUAL MONEY as a prize! And I pledge to you that, if I win anything, I WILL SPLIT IT WITH YOU in a completely arbitrary pro-rata system. I promise!! So vote for me!

EDIT: OK, while it's super-nice to be nominated, I'm already like 698 votes behind "Bring the Rain" and a couple other tearjerking blogs that are probably much more worthy. In addition, I can't for the life of me figure out how to post the "voting button" on my site. I stink at HTML and unfortunately so does everybody else I know. So I'll just say it's an honor to be nominated, thank you to whomever did it, and have a nice day!

3 comments:

Katers said...

Okay, I voted. I'll let you know where to send my portion of the check :-)

Meg said...

Perfect! I have your address. For being the first, your share will be larger. Thank you!

peggles said...

i tried voting and it said i have to login or register. what's that all about? i really do want a piece of the pie (as well as i enjoy your blog!)