My online journal.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Teaser! Win a free book (for serious!)!

Way way back in 1990, my freshman year of high school, I met my friend Alison Strobel. Skip ahead 20 years and she's a published author! Her third novel, The Weight of Shadows, has just been released, and I am part of Alison's "blog tour" to help promote this latest offering.

So... WATCH THIS SPACE on Friday, June 25 for my review and your chance to win a free copy of The Weight of Shadows, delivered to your very door. You'll have to figure out how to leave a comment here in order to enter the drawing for the free book, so if that's been difficult for you, I suggest you practice. Like, starting now.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

peggles said...

you know me! i'll do anything if it's for free! and promoting an up and coming author.

The Morrows said...

Thanks Meg!! :D And, um, has it seriously been 20 years?! Lord have mercy. Thank heavens for the internet--I'm so glad we still connect so often!