My online journal.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soupy-cute-a-saurus!

Tonight, Lucy and I had our dress rehearsal for our dance recital this week. I'd gotten my costumes ahead of time, but I hadn't even seen Lucy's yet. And, I'll be honest, I was thinking, hmm, little girls in dinosaur costumes -- how will this work?

But, can I just say, she has The Cutest costume in maybe the whole show.

They're dinosaurs!


Rrrraaawwrrrr!!
The tail is totally the best part.


The face of a Gronau; the shoulders of her mama.

Tomorrow, we add makeup. Craaaazy fun!

3 comments:

jean said...

Wow! Those costumes are fantastic! I can't wait to see the show! What will you dressed up like?!?

peggles said...

love, love, love the costumes and the expressions!

pilgrimchick said...

Dinosaurs are an interesting choice, but it looks like everyone had a great time.

Fantastic teddy reference below!