My online journal.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Three random thinghys

There is nothing more disgusting than my kitchen floor. Seriously, how can one batch of blueberry pancake syrup make an entire 11x15 space so unbelievably sticky??

It really bothers me when people store their cups upside-down in the cupboard. If you're doing it to avoid dust, then you simply need to drink more.

Joel and the kids and I are going to southern California on vacation in January! Need your travel tips/recommendations/must-sees. Help!

4 comments:

bridget said...

Where in Southern California? We took Megan to San Diego a few years ago.

Molly said...

HEY!! I store my cups upside down. I have many glasses, plastic cups, and coffee cups. I could use all of them enough to keep them dust free! I get the heebie jeebies thinking about them right side up!!

For your trip they sell travel books on every part of the country. I would go to Borders and find one on Southern California. In the books the tell you the best places to see, eat, stay, ect. They even give them to you with kids in mind. They have whole sections in the book for kid appropriate places. We used it for our trip to Ft. Myers and to Orlando. They were great! Happy Planning!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JANUARY! I was just thinking about this today and got SO excited. :)

Rebecca said...

Get a travel guide from the library...

tranquilizers...