My online journal.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Graph paper and fresh cilantro

You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find either of these items, would you? I assure you, it is nigh-on impossible. Blimey!


Let's see, Lucy turned 3 on Sunday and fully enjoyed (and is still stringing out) her week as the birthday princess. We had a great weekend up at the lake an now we're gently easing into our fall schedule, as our summer sports start to die down and the fall activities rise to take their places.


Shout out to my mom, who made matching mom-and-daughter aprons for me and Lu. Lucy loves hers (I do too!) and I hope a picture will be forthcoming. In the meanwhile, these will have to suffice:
Some random shots from last week...

Lu-La opening (and wearing) gifts from G&G Books
Ed, this morning (he's a man-bug!).

2 comments:

bridget said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey - Just in case this helps...here is a link for some free on line graph paper (I LOVE graph paper!) http://www.digbydoodle.com/Graph.htm
Kay Coe