My online journal.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rock N Roll Part II

Crazy Kicky Baby Part II has decided to rear its teeny little feet this morning. Yup, I sit down at my desk at work with a lovely mug of 1/2-caff coffee, and WHUMP the kicking begins. As if being in the second trimester wasn't awesome enough, with the gobs of energy and stellar mood I've been in (you know the hormones are playing crazy tricks on me when Lucy's cranky whining just makes me giggle and want to hug her), not to mention, as my mother-in-law pointed out yesterday, that my breasts are filling out (YES, that was a bit awkward)... ANYway, as if I wasn't already on Cloud Nine-and-a-Half, I get to feel all this miraculous movement. I like to peek at my tummy when nobody's looking and I can actually *see* a couple of the big thumps. Just amazing.
Last week I made Joel put his hand on my tummy for a bit and he could feel some flutteries, too. Hi Gus! We love you!

3 comments:

Daddy Joel said...

Way to go GUS!! See you soon!! There will be no retort to the Joel's Navigation blog. Love to all.

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait till that happens to me too!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

The kicking is the best part ever!! I love it! Our baby seems to know somehow when I'm trying to let someone else feel its kicks, though, because it immediately stops. Performance anxiety, or an attitude already? The latter, with my luck. :) But yeah, watching your belly suddenly pulse and move is CRAZY. Congrats, too, on the boobs. ;)