Oh, what fun it is to post from my kitchen table! Joel, Lucy and my dad are all still sleeping. I am enjoying a lovely mug of coffee and savoring the quiet of my house.
Yup, I am still pregnant. One of my clients (at work yesterday) emailed and said "did you have your baby yet? What is it?" And I was, like, PUH-LEEZE, I'm a dedicated employee and all, but no fargin' way would I be working if I had just given birth!
Had contractions all day yesterday. Are you getting tired of reading that yet? I'm getting a little tired of typing it. They were, like, 6-8 minutes apart, consistently. Dad and I went for a 2.5-mile walk (to Target and back) last night, to no avail.
According to Peg, it's "false labor"; were it "real" it wouldn't go away when I slept. My doctor told me to keep walking all night, if necessary. I maintain that it's better if I get some sleep, hello, since I may be called upon to push a 10-pound baby out my tuchas sometime in the next couple days here.
My dad was planning to go home today, but he woke up feeling ill this morning (believe me, I'm starting to make myself sick; I can only imagine what my housemates are feeling... at least he's managed to avoid insanity thus far!) so I don't know what the plan is. JG and I may take Lucy down to the MOA to just walk... and walk... and walk.
My doc said to call her first thing Monday morning, and I will. Feel free to call, or write... we have no plans. :)
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You have internet at home now! Woohoo! If you want I'll send you an invite to get a gmail account, because they now have a chat program built right into it. :)
-Alison (blogging from my parents' place and unable to remember my blogger login or password since my computer does it automatically)
Hi, Meg! I just wanted to let you know that I am back from England! I'm in RM now, but I will fly up early Sunday AM to St. Paul. So you just go ahead and tell Gus that (s)he needs to come out soon to see my fun pictures! I'm so glad (s)he waited for me!
Post a Comment