My online journal.
meg-john and i are super impressed! loved the pictures!lucy sure had a big smile when she was being held by her grandpa!
What a cutie! I haven't seen her in ages. I am glad to hear you got your computer and new digital camera. What fun! Bree
Love the pictures! Keep them coming.
Love the pictures! Super cutie!(Yes, Joel, you're cute too...but I'm speaking of your daughter!)Good talking to you last night Meg!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
meg-john and i are super impressed! loved the pictures!lucy sure had a big smile when she was being held by her grandpa!
What a cutie! I haven't seen her in ages. I am glad to hear you got your computer and new digital camera. What fun! Bree
Love the pictures! Keep them coming.
Love the pictures! Super cutie!
(Yes, Joel, you're cute too...but I'm speaking of your daughter!)
Good talking to you last night Meg!
Post a Comment