My online journal.
Meg-I'm a new reader and congrats your son is adorable...
Too cute! Those are great photos. And hey, give 'em time, Donny and Marie they may yet still be.... ;)-Alison
I can't believe how different he looks already! What a handsome little guy.
Welcome and thank you New Reader, but who are you?(Who, hoo... hoo hoo... yeeeaah I really wanna know.)
New Eddie and Lucy pictures.www.ranterbanter.com/Gallery5
I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PICTURES BY RANTERBANTER! I especially like the shot of Lucy with her hair all spiked out and the one of little Eddie's feet! The family picture is great as well! Lucky to have a great photographer in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Meg-
I'm a new reader and congrats your son is adorable...
Too cute! Those are great photos. And hey, give 'em time, Donny and Marie they may yet still be.... ;)
-Alison
I can't believe how different he looks already! What a handsome little guy.
Welcome and thank you New Reader, but who are you?
(Who, hoo... hoo hoo... yeeeaah I really wanna know.)
New Eddie and Lucy pictures.
www.ranterbanter.com/Gallery5
I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PICTURES BY RANTERBANTER! I especially like the shot of Lucy with her hair all spiked out and the one of little Eddie's feet! The family picture is great as well! Lucky to have a great photographer in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment