Or, you know, two or three. Gained another, like, half a pound. BP and baby's heartbeat were both good (no specifics, sorry). I might be dilated "almost to one" -- hmm, doesn't that sound familiar?
Anyway, I still feel great -- looking forward to this three-day weekend WOO HOO! My folks are coming up on Saturday, too -- it will be good to hang out with them without any "event" planned.
It is SO COLD outside today. Bundle up!
Oh! Stupid story: so I had to buy milk last night, so I went to Jimmy's and got two gallons of skim and one whole, and I heave them up onto the counter, and Jimmy is like, well, it looks like you're all set for the weekend and I'm like, yup, we're just going to sit around all weekend drinking milk and he's like, well, you're prepared then and I'm like, yup, it's going to be some party and it was a dumb conversation but it made me laugh.
Oh! And I got a haircut last night and the gal flat-ironed my hair which I hated for about 14 hours but it's starting to grow on me and now I'm actually thinking of buying a flat-iron. Leave it to me. I started using a blow-dryer on my hair about 2 weeks before Lu was born. Why am I becoming *more* high maintenance in my old age?
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*lol* With the next one you'll start using hot rollers every morning or something. I'll have to look back through your other posts to see how long your hair is now and what it's doing; I'm so unobservant I didn't notice. Did it take a long time? If you buy one, get a porceline one; my sister in law told me those are the good ones. (I had about 5 minutes of wanting to flat iron my hair, too. :)
I have them flat iron my hair at the salon, too. It leaves me feeling like I could look a lot better if I knew how to tame these frizzy curls. Alas, I cannot look in a mirror and clamp a hot iron onto my hair without also getting my fingers in it.
Baby yet?!?!
Woo hoo! Can't wait!
P.S. Going to see West Side Story tomorrow night at Chan. Will miss you and Joel as have only been there with you! My first time away from Jackson.
Post a Comment