My online journal.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Blessed are the shirts of Joel, for they shall inherit my girth
I have finally eschewed my maternity shirts and moved into Joel's closet. (Even though it's dark in there and hard to get to the light switch.) No, seriously, my tum sticks out so far that those cute "maternity shirts" are leaving about 4 inches of bare skin before you get to my pants. Which is fine if I'm hanging out exclusively with tall people. But since I frequently have to walk in to coworkers' cubes while they are seated, I'd rather spare them my stretch marks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry for the giggling this morning about your resorting to Joel's shirts. You really do look cute!
Meg, you are so creative in your writing!
If you get the time, can you email me what one should pack in one's hospital bag?
Oh, and for hypnobirthing, my instructor recommends making a list of 10-15 things to do before you leave for the hospital (things like take shower, watch movie, etc.) That way, by the time you actually arrive at the hospital, you will be close to the end and won't feel any "pressure" by the staff to "do things as they've always been done." Just a thought for the day.
Thanks Michelle, I knew you meant it in the nicest possible way, I just hadn't had my coffee yet. :)
Beck, I'll email ya. :)
Post a Comment