Yup, I'm still here. Doc appt at noon -- I promise to check in afterward. Thanks everyone for the phone calls and kind thoughts/words... I owe some of you an email or callback and if I get caught up today I will try to reach you.
Oh, I bought a digital camera and a laptop yesterday. Fun! Now I have literally 12 rebate forms to fill out. Oh, hey, if you personally have an opinion on whether or not I shoud buy an extended warranty from Circuit City on the laptop, PLEASE SPEAK NOW. Thank you!
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SUPER FUN!
We bought a digital camera after X-mas as well...thought we might want some instant picture gratification in the next few months! ;)
I personally would not but the extended warranty, however I know a lot of people that do. Basically, when your computer stops working, it is outdated anyways and time to replace. Although they are still expensive to buy, companies seem to be making them more "dispensible" instead of fixable. Just a thought.
Hey Meg,
Glad to hear your spirits are still up. Was Lucy a plus one day or plus two? I hope you hear good news at the doctor today, although I believe my guess in the Gus pool is sometime after midnight tonight, so if you could accommodate me that would be REALLY great. I would just like the satisfaction of being right once! Thanks-Bree
Lucy was EITHER plus-one or plus-two, depending if you believe in Leap Year or not.
See, 2004 was a leap year, but the pregnancy-calculators all use a standard 365-day calendar, so while THEY showed I was due on Sept. 1, I maintained I was actually due on August 31, because of the extra day in February. She was born at 3:30 AM on Sept. 2... so assuming all pregnancies are identical (har har), Gus will indeed be born sometime after midnight tonight.
I like deadlines, they make me happy. :)
I maintain that you will go into labor tomorrow evening but will be so in tune to your hypnobirthing, that you will not have to go into the hospital for the final stage until Sun. morning (early)! Once there, you will have a nice smooth delivery of a precious little Gronau!
Sending good vibes your way!!! (Can ya feel 'em?) :)
Post a Comment