Just got back from the doc. Everything's fine... I guess... I think what I was hoping for was for the doc to say "Omigosh! You're dilated to eight! Let's get you over to St. John's pronto!" and when all she actually said was "You should go into labor," well, that just didn't make me feel too good.
Anyway, I have an appointment next Wednesday (3/1) and they'll schedule an induction after that, if nothing is still happening.
That's it!
Meh.
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't that what they tell everyone? Of course you SHOULD go into labor! Did the doc have any idea about when? Bree
Dear Meg, Good luck with going sometime before the first. I hope that everything goes well for your. When you are feeling at your wits end just think of my mom. I was due May 1st and was not born until June 5th. She had begun to believe that I was not a baby, but a huge tumor!! I was lucky enough to go one day early with Joe and 4 days early with Jimmy. Keep the updates coming. I just love reading your blog. Ellen should start one too the way she wrote her skiing story. Good Luck with everything to all of you.
Your cousin,
Molly
Hey, I went into labor out of nowhere on day 2 past my due date, so who knows, maybe this weekend will be it! Have you guys decided on names yet? Are you going to share with the class or make us wait until the baby is actually named? I want to know what you would have chosen for the opposite sex, too...
Just here reading the update from Canterbury. No Gus yet, huh? Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see you! Oh, the Harmans say hello!
Post a Comment