My online journal.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

R.I.P. Ozzi June 9, 1991 - January 12, 2005

My parents had to put Ozzi down yesterday. She was 13 years old and she was just the sweetest little black-and-white beagle mix you'd ever meet.

Memories:
Dad chasing her out of the house with a broom
The old guy in the meadow asking if she was having puppies (she was so fat!)
Her velvety ears
The time she ate an entire box of Fannie May candies from under the Christmas tree
The time she ate an entire Easter basket
Cutting her toenails (nightmare!)
Feeding her spaghetti

Rest in peace, Ozzer.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Ryan family---I am so sad about Ozzie. He was a great dog! Now he's in doggie heaven eating lots of treats!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Ohhh, I'm so sorry to hear about Ozzi. I remember taking her to the park with you, Meg...gosh, I don't remember when, sophomore year, probably? She wasn't all that old but she was already pretty hefty. :) She did have wonderfully velvet ears. *sigh* My condolences.....