My online journal.

Friday, January 14, 2005

4-month Checkup

Took Lucy to her new doctor this morning for her 4-month checkup and shots. Shots of tequila would have been more welcome but we'll take what we can get.

It's about 30 below today, so of course everything is more of an ordeal. Lucy keeps kicking off her socks, and she hates her hat, and her sweater keeps bunching up around her neck, and the sun's in her eyes -- argh! I was so discombobulated that when I got to the office I realized I'd thrown our house cordless phone, as well as my cell phone, into my purse. Nice.

The great news is that she's healthy as pie. She weighs 14.5 lbs (75th percentile), is 25.5" long (90th%) and her head is 15.5" (50th%). She was an angel for the doc and all smiles when I dropped her off at day care. She's been sleeping really well all week too -- waking for a feeding but otherwise sleeping through.

No comments: