My online journal.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Getting in the Swing

We had a great weekend with Miss Pants. Jean babysat on Saturday night so we could go to my company's holiday party. I think bedtime was a bit nerve-wracking for Jean but it SURE was nice to be out with Joel! As a bonus I won six golf balls and an approach wedge (apparently it's a club, well it looks like one anyway) at the party.

Lucy is so fun these days. Full of grins and adorable looks. She's learning to like being on her tummy more, now that she can hold her face off the floor with her arms (it's too much trouble, apparently, to turn her head to the side, which is what *I* generally do when I'm laying on my stomach). We put her in her crib for a nap on Saturday and went to check on her three hours later and she was just sitting there, all wide-eyed. Hilarious.

No comments: