My online journal.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Penguin Pratfalls

Joel had Lucy in her "penguin suit" this morning (her snowsuit, that is, which is pink, not black and white, but which renders Lucy extremely chubby and waddly and therefore penguin-esque)... and Lucy tipped over and cut her lip on her tooth. Ouch! Joel said there was some blood, of course, and he feels terrible. He said if she was a little older he probably would have taken her straight to Dairy Queen. Golly, I love those two. :)

2 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Hey--they're never too young to start on guilt-driven Dairy Queen runs, if you ask me. ;)

Sorry you had a lousy weekend, too (re: your other post). It sucks when you have those days...or weeks...I think I once had a whole month like that, actually. Fear not, you'll make up for it, I'm sure. And I've had tons of very unsatisfying hypnobirth sessions, and that really is frustrating, because it makes you think, "Crap, is this even going to work?" But don't worry, it will, and you're starting nice and early and have plenty of time to keep practicing, and I know you'll do awesome when the time comes. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Doll-face, I needed that! Things are better already -- the sun is out today (fine, it's still (ootch!) 7 degrees out, but dang it it's SUNNY!) and I am thinking positive thoughts about my swing class being cancelled tonight. :)

I *still* don't know if this is going to work for me, though -- Joel keeps relaying all these amazing hypnosis experiences he's having and I get so jealous!