What a horrid time of year to be hugely pregnant!
1. Because of all the hat, scarf, coat, etc. I have to wear to stay warm, it is not at once obvious that I am pregnant. HALF THE FUN OF BEING PREGNANT IS IT BEING OBVIOUS. Nay, instead, I just look a little rotund.
2. Speaking of exercise... a simple walk around the block is really tough when your city doesn't plow the sidewalks. Most people do their own, but occasionally you get to a block with lazy residents and you're Out Of Luck. Which, for me, could easily also mean On My Butt, followed by Suddenly In Labor.
3. The wind! My god, the wind. Manages to swirl up under my shelf of a belly, beneath my coat and my plenty-long shirt, and freeze my little lower abdomen. Brrr.
4. The shopping! My god, the shopping. Hauling my burgeoning self from the farthest corner of the parking lot, to the store. Lugging gynormous parcels everywhere. And I'm sure people would be delighted to lend me a hand... see #1.
Well, that was kinda dumb. Sorry, I have to go shopping. :)
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious!! (said in my famous manner)
Thank God the worst we do here is sweatshirts. I'm sure that your experience is harrowing!
Hang in there sweetie! I'm sure you have the cutest little basketball tummy--just like last time!
I, on the other hand, am probably not fortunate enough to look quite that cute! (Although, I can be cute in my own little way! J/K)
pictures. that is all i have to say. i need to see pictures. i would really like to see pictures.
Listen, it's not like I'm deliberately withholding photos. I do not own a digital camera. Peg, maybe I can draw you a picture?? :)
Post a Comment