Well, after the high that was the beginning of last week, there was bound to be a letdown. Nothing is wrong, I'm just feeling kinda down. I don't feel like I finished anything this weekend -- didn't clean the bathroom, didn't put all the laundry away... the usual. I didn't practice my hynobirthing stuff hardly at all (and when I did it didn't feel satisfying) and I spent a lot of the weekend feeling tired and kind of frumpy. Lucy even sprouted a couple more teeth and I'm just not that excited about it. Oh well.
Just reporting... no big deal. :)
Oh, and I had a BIZARRO dream last night, involving my cousin's wife Lynda, my St. Colette t-shirt, an upside-down elevator and a humongous office building.
I should go get some coffee.
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We must be on the same "not gettin' anything done" wavelength. Very similiar posts today :) Great minds think alike. Or something.
Meg,
I didn't get out of my pajamas until 5:00 yesterday.
I've decided to embrace my laziness...we'll have our hands full soon enough!
You don't have your hands full now?
Mine. They're pretty full.
i, too can relate. saturday i felt productive making christmas cookies. cousins christa, leslie and i made close to nine hundred cookies, bars, etc. but that is all i did. make cookies. however, sunday i never changed out of my jammies. i did not even put my packer jersey on for the game. not that it would have helped them win...
remember i am home during the day and only a phone call away. just give me a shout!
Post a Comment