Fun polls! Those boy names took me by surprise, though, I have to admit. I went with Edison because it would definitely be unique. Would you call him Eddie or by the full name?
And from a purely practical standpoint regarding the room situation, I'd do whatever will mean less work for you in terms of decorating. She's young enough to where she's not going to identify with her room that much. Were she, say, two years old and more cognizant of that kind of thing, I'd say to let her stay there--having a new baby in the house will be enough emotional upset for her without relocating her room, too. But hey, at this point, she's not really going to notice. Is she?
6 comments:
Fun idea! I hope you get some good feedback.
Super cool. I love polls. Almost as much as I like free pie. How was the pie, by the way?
Pie was SUPER-NUM. Bakers Square. Pecan, pumpkin, french silk, lemon, berry, and apple (not all at once). Yum x 6.
Stinker Beefer! I have NOT voted in the polls, and even if I wanted I think you can only vote once. Or maybe it's once a day. Whatever.
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! LONG LIVE THE CHAIRMAN!
I voted! but john did not. so i think he'll have to do it! everyone's doing it, right?
Fun polls! Those boy names took me by surprise, though, I have to admit. I went with Edison because it would definitely be unique. Would you call him Eddie or by the full name?
And from a purely practical standpoint regarding the room situation, I'd do whatever will mean less work for you in terms of decorating. She's young enough to where she's not going to identify with her room that much. Were she, say, two years old and more cognizant of that kind of thing, I'd say to let her stay there--having a new baby in the house will be enough emotional upset for her without relocating her room, too. But hey, at this point, she's not really going to notice. Is she?
Post a Comment