Criminy, you know what? She is not such a baby anymore. The second bottom tooth came in earlier in the week... she's learning how to scoot herself backward on her hands and knees (and we look away for 15 seconds and HOW did she get under the couch?!?)... she's talking up a storm (I SWEAR she looked at Hobo yesterday morning and said "dog!")... it's going too too fast. Thank you Gramps & Gram Ryan for her new "cell phone" -- it is her favorite toy right now and her whole face lights up when "it's for you, LuLu!".
Yesterday evening she wore 1/2 a Cheerio as a mustache for about 15 minutes. Riotous.
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Meg! Guess what. You were BORN in Chicago, so I guess that qualifies you as "being from Chicago." Sheesh.
Congrats to Lucy on her 2nd tooth. It's about time it popped out. I sure hope she can get her buggy out of reverse one on these days and make some forward progress. I must run. Love to you all. Your Ma
Post a Comment