My online journal.
Holy Stinkin' Cute, Batman. And is Gus like, what, 27 already?
Lucy is the cutest in her Twins cheerleader outfit! With Gus, maybe it's a boy thing but Owen didn't like the nuk either and definitely wanted alone time laying on the floor without being held.??? I don't think it makes him a weird kid.
Megs,Thanks for this website! I feel like I am in the "in" crowd! I love your blogs!love the pics! I will be back!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy Stinkin' Cute, Batman. And is Gus like, what, 27 already?
Lucy is the cutest in her Twins cheerleader outfit!
With Gus, maybe it's a boy thing but Owen didn't like the nuk either and definitely wanted alone time laying on the floor without being held.??? I don't think it makes him a weird kid.
Megs,
Thanks for this website! I feel like I am in the "in" crowd! I love your blogs!love the pics! I will be back!
Post a Comment