My online journal.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Joel is funny, Part XI

So JG and I are driving home from Mandy's wedding on Sunday morning. And the big story in the paper over the weekend was that "Gospel of Judas" they found in Egypt, right? Now, JG and I were both raised Catholic, and we both read The DaVinci Code, so we get a little interested in this sort of thing. So we're talking about the Judas thing a little. And the conversation moves to The DaVinci Code.

"It's like that thing from the DaVinci Code," I say.

"Yeah," Joel answers. "That's right. But the point of The DaVinci Code was that Jesus was a woman."



<<<>>>



Um... WHAT?


Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to Mandy and her new husband Shawn. The wedding was just lovely, the weather could not have been more perfect, and as a little bonus, Ed was an angel all weekend. Oh! Pictures! Let me see what I can do here...

3 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

*lol* That's hilarious! I haven't read it yet (it's on my list, though) but even so I know that wasn't the point. That really cracks me up.

-Alison

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Joel. I often think Jesus SHOULD have been a woman! You guys are hilarious.

Meg, you look awesome in yellow! AND, I can hardly believe you gave birth a month ago ... you go girl!

Unknown said...

Dear CNATS:
Are you blind? I look like a very shiny stick of margarine.

Dipped in chocolate.

:)