Hey there. What a fun weekend I had! Joel got back from Denver on Friday night and it was sooo good to have him home again. Saturday we slept in 'til 8 and then we all went to open-swim at the high school by our house -- we had the pool to ourselves; it was great. Though Lucy seems to have forgotten how much fun she had in Water Babies last spring.
We just kind of hung out the rest of the day -- napping intermittently, eating occasionally, doing laundry sporadically. Sunday I had book club (always a wonderful time!) and Sunday night Jean and I went to see Constantine (from American Idol) and his band at The Fine Line. We NEVER go to concerts, or out at all really, and it was fun pretending to be young and spontaneous again. The show was pretty good; Constantine is still our boyfriend; I ran into my theatre friend Katie. It was a good night!
Oh, and CONGRATS to my cousin Kate and her husband Joe -- their daughter Isabelle Augusta was born on Saturday, and everyone's doing well.
Special thanks to Joel for letting me indulge in All Things Fun for Meg this weekend. Love you honey!
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment