See, this is what happens when I forget to post. I have to do huuuuge catchup work.
OK, so that one new molar of Lucy's? Turned out to be THREE new molars and one new incisor... all on the right side of her poor little head. She's pleased as punch with her new choppers (or at least, not screaming in agony every evening anymore). She was such a delight this weekend -- I had Lu-duty almost all day Sat and Sun, since Joel was working on the basement bathroom. We ate a lot of leftover Thanksgiving dinner, and she took some gooood naps, and I think she MAY be saying "mama" now. Maybe.
I snuck in a couple baths (for myself) and a few good hypnobirthing practice sessions. And only once did I remember something I forgot to do at work.
We had nice visits with family for Thanksgiving... we celebrated Ellen's 24th birthday... we got some Christmas shopping done... and we moved furniture to make room for a Christmas tree!
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO...tell me more about this hypnobirthing stuff...
Glad to hear Lu is feeling better!
Where will you be Dec. 22-31?
Any word on Allison's baby? I read her blog on the 29th and it sounded like she was going to give birth soon!
No, she's not due 'til the week after Christmas. I fear it's just wishful thinking on her part. :)
Post a Comment