Sorry, I can't make it work -- probbly because the photog saved them so I wouldn't pirate them. Which makes sense. OK! Well things are good this week. Well, today anyway. Monday night Lu decided not to sleep but to whine and cry all night -- My Hero Joel stayed up with her and eventually gave her some Baby Tylenol. We figure it's GOT to be those choppers coming in! Really, we can actually feel the sharp edge of one now. They're going to be nice, big, possibly equine front teeth and I'm terrified it's going to change her look entirely. That is, unless it changes her to look more like me. MUAhahahaaa.
We *think* Lucy is starting to say "Dodo" for Hobo these days. It is SO hilarious listening to her jibber-jabber. She has these huge, long, involved conversations with the bathroom door (and it's amazing how she never cries when she rams the door into her OWN foot).
I am about to bust open a Ding-Dong and I am VERY much looking forward to it.
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, look at that, your blog got attacked by spam, too. :) I had one for a dating service. Fitting, I suppose. ANYway...I LOVE that stage where they "talk" so seriously and intently, with facial expression and everything, and yet there isn't a single real word in there. Our nephew was doing that a few months back, and it took so much willpower not to bust out laughing because it's just so darn CUTE! We'd just stare and nod and say, "Oh, wow, what else? Can you tell me more?" and off he'd go into another completely rambling and one-sided conversation. I love it!
LOL, Alison, I thought at first you were talking about the spammer! They, too, "talk" so seriously and intently... I guess.
Yeah, it's super funny. And I can never tell if she's asking a question or just informing me of something. I reply with "My goodness! Really?" a lot. Oh well.
Post a Comment