Or maybe just an extension of the first one.
Yup, we have a very sick little Hoot on our hands. Oh, but she's a brave little panda, pushing out those smiles through the snuffles and coughing fits. Joel ran out through the snowstorm on Sunday morning to pick up a new bulb-suctioner (and it came with an ear-wax removal device which I have been forbidden to use -- MUAHahaha!!), so we happily sucked boogers all day yesterday. Or rather, Joel and his p's did -- I was closing my show.
In other Father-of-the-Year news, you know what Joel said the other day? I was whining about being away from him and Lucy, again, because of the show, and he said that he was so grateful for all the extra time he got to spend, one-on-one, with Lucy. How many other fathers, he asked, get to spend all this time alone with their kid? If mom's around, mom tends to hover. Joel said he was so lucky to have that extra daddy-daughter alone time.
How the HECK did I get so lucky?? Seriously. Counting our blessings...
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment