My online journal.
WHAT?!?!? :( Just when I found you! Hope all is well with you! Give me a call sometime (or shoot me an email!) and we can have a play date sometime this summer!!!! :)7 more school days for me. I can't wait!
Permanently or awhile? That sure leaves the door open a crack, I hope. :) Have a great summer!
Is everything ok? I will keep checking in waiting for you to come back.
Oh sad. I guess we'll have to keep in touch like normal people. :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHAT?!?!? :( Just when I found you!
Hope all is well with you! Give me a call sometime (or shoot me an email!) and we can have a play date sometime this summer!!!! :)
7 more school days for me. I can't wait!
Permanently or awhile? That sure leaves the door open a crack, I hope. :) Have a great summer!
Is everything ok? I will keep checking in waiting for you to come back.
Oh sad. I guess we'll have to keep in touch like normal people. :)
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment