Last night at rehearsal, the costumer (who is a truly lovely lady and fabulous at what she does) accidentally backed into my parked Corolla and ripped the back bumper about 75% off.
I mean, really?
My online journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
But what about the elephant?! Is the elephant okay?? That's the only way I know how to identify your vechicle!
Bad news on the elephant. Well, the bumper sticker *itself* is intact, but it's that side of the bumper that's really pried off.
That was actually the first thing I said when I saw it: Well, I wanted to get rid of that bumper sticker anyway!
I'm counting on Joel to work some duct-tape miracles...
Phew. At least I'll still have something easily identifiable. Although in our neighborhood - you'll fit right in. :)
Oh no!!!!!! Because you needed more to deal with right now. Is her insurance being cool about it? That sucks, I'm so sorry!!!
Funny, that was the SECOND thing I said when I saw it: Well, now I fit right in in my neighborhood!
And ... Minnesota is a "no-fault" state, meaning I am partly to blame for having myself parked there. So if we call her insurance, we have to call mine. YARRRRGHH!
Post a Comment