So now, I give you: Friday, March 7, 2008 -- a photojourney.
My recently-abandoned breakfast table. Joel made pancakes for the kids so I could sleep in a bit -- I was at the show last night until 1:30 AM.
Goofing around in the kids' room.
Birthday boy!
Birthdays make everyone angry!
Getting out the door.
Driving the four blocks to the Daly's. Will is screaming.
Lunchtime!
Yup, I'm looking a little rough.
Lucy holding court from her throne.
Back at our house -- Grampa and Grandma are coming!
The drama of making dinner


2 comments:
1. YESSSS! We made the cut for a Pants Post!! :)
2. That lunchtime picture is actually snacktime - I think. (like it matters.) I did feed you all more than 1 bowl of apples for lunch, didn't I? :):)
3. I like how in every picture of Ed after you were at my house, he's holding the farmers and horse he pilfered from us. :):):)
Fun. I like the hourly peek into Life ala Gronau. Life de Gronau? Casa de Gronau? Whatever.
What a clever idea. I love the picture post!
Post a Comment