My online journal.
Friday, August 26, 2005
The slow and steady climb
For those of you concerned about my health these days, I just went and sat on the postal meter we have here at work that can weigh up to 150 lbs and which I think I'm the only one who knows about, and I believe I have gained at least two and possibly three pounds! (It's hard to tell, there wasn't time to remove my shoes (which are not real heavy) before someone came into the hallway.) So everyone be proud of me, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ONLY THREE POUNDS SO FAR?!?! Uh--I mean...congratulations! :) You know, if you're off to that slow of a start, you're really going to have to work to catch up with me. 23 weeks today and I've gained nearly 40 pounds...
Ootch. Hmm. Well, I did eat half a homemade rhubarb pie by myself yesterday! So there's a start!
There was a homemade rhubarb pie out there? Why wasn't I informed? From now on, I want total access to any and all homemade foods, especially PIE! You pregnant people with your weight disturbances ain't goin' anywhere without me!!!
Ohhh, Beans, that is what you get for going camping without me! It was such a good pie too... probably the best I have ever made. Not runny at all... with a crust twice as thick as it, by all rights, should have been... with Mom's apple-pie crumble top that stayed, amazingly, in one buttery-goodness layer atop the rhubarb... heaven in a deep dish, I tell you what.
But -- gone now. Too bad. :D
Post a Comment