So what was the heart rate? I can't remember if you found out ahead of time what you were having when you were pregnant before--will you find out with this one?
Oh! Sorry it took me so long to write. You know what, my clinic never tells me the heart rate. They just nod and say "good, good" and that's about it. I think someone did say it was about 167 at that second ultrasound, though.
2 comments:
So what was the heart rate? I can't remember if you found out ahead of time what you were having when you were pregnant before--will you find out with this one?
Oh! Sorry it took me so long to write. You know what, my clinic never tells me the heart rate. They just nod and say "good, good" and that's about it. I think someone did say it was about 167 at that second ultrasound, though.
Post a Comment